A curious collection of colorful & kooky St. Patrick’s Day science experiments and activities for kids!
Photos, videos and insight to try these experiments at home. BONUS: We recommend discussing how to make an experiment more eco-friendly! Many sites linked below use single-use plastic, but could you use an alternative?
From the CuriOdyssey At-Home Science Experiments for Kids page:
Try these at home, discover more experiments from the link above!
- Looking for animal tracks (or perhaps a leprechaun?)
- Separate markers into the colors that make up the ink (Chromatography!)
- Make rainbow paper (using nail polish!)
Other useful online experiment collections:
- Google “St. Patrick’s Day Experiments for Kids” By Clicking Here
- 8 St. Patrick’s Day Science Experiments for Kids (Red Tricycle)*
- Many, Many St. Patrick’s Day Activities (Pinterest)
- St. Patrick’s Day Science (Glue Sticks & Gum Drops)
Share your experiment experience online! #CuriOdyssey #Science
P.S. Thanks for not pinching us, we’re a certified green business in San Mateo County!