As a member of CuriOdyssey, you can receive free or discounted admission at other science and wildlife centers. The museum participates in reciprocal admission programs with many other institutions. A few things to remember when you travel:
- You must present a current membership card and photo ID to receive your reciprocal benefits.
- The number of visitors admitted with your membership varies with each institution. Other features of their equivalent membership, such as store discounts and parking fees, may not be included with your admission.
- Association of Zoos and Aquariums (AZA) and Association of Science-Technology Centers (ASTC) travel programs have geographical restrictions. Reciprocal membership admission is not available if you live within 90 miles and/or the institution is within 90 miles of CuriOdyssey unless by prior agreement with the museum. See list below of California institutions.
- Please note that not all AZA and ASTC member organizations participate in the reciprocal membership travel programs. Use the list below to view participating institutions.
- Lists are subject to change without notice. We recommend calling each facility prior to your visit to be sure of your reciprocal benefits with CuriOdyssey membership.