PLAN YOUR VISIT
CuriOdyssey's Outdoor Museum & Zoo is open!
- During the daytime, only CuriOdyssey's outdoor zoo is open, and outdoor exhibits Illusions and The Nature of Patterns. No hands-on exhibits are available.
- We are limiting the number of people on our premises to ensure everyone can meet social distancing guidelines.
- Please reserve tickets in advance online. Drop-ins are welcome 15 minutes after each hour. There may be a wait.
- All guests ages 2 and older are required to wear a mask that covers nose and mouth during the visit.
- Guests will be asked to follow a one-way path. You may loop around the one-way path through the facility more than once during your allotted time slot. Once you have entered CuriOdyssey, there is no time limit; you can opt to stay until close at 5pm.
- Family groups are asked to stay together and remain six feet from others.
- Outdoor restrooms are open.
GUEST SAFETY REQUIREMENTS
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we developed a Guest Code of Conduct to keep everyone as safe as possible. To learn more about our safety measures, please see the FAQ.
- If you, or anyone in your party, is feeling sick on the day of your visit, please stay home. Contact us to reschedule your ticket to another date
- Bring face masks or face coverings for all people ages 2 and older and wear the masks or coverings over nose and mouth during your visit. For more information about masks, visit the CDC website guide to masks.
- Wash your hands and/or visit our hand sanitizing stations before you enter and frequently throughout your visit.
- Please maintain a physical distance of six feet from staff members and guests who are not with your group.
- Please follow our posted capacity limit.
- Purchase or reserve your tickets online before your visit. Bring the tickets with you – either on paper or on your smartphone. Drop-in guests are welcome 15 minutes after the hour. Due to capacity, there may be a wait to enter for drop-in members and guests. There are limited restrooms and seating.
- Please follow the one-way path and help your kids follow it, too.
- You may follow the loop through the facility as much as you wish.
- Still curious? Review our frequently asked questions.
Hours | Tickets | Location | Parking | Accessibility | Amenities | Animal Policy | Discounts
Open Wednesday – Sunday: 10am – 5pm. Reserved ticketing.
Closed Mondays and Tuesdays
The last entry is at 4:30pm.
$15.95 Adults (18–61 years)
$12.95 Children (18 months–17 years)
$12.95 Students (with ID)
$12.95 Seniors (62+ years)
FREE Infants (0–17 months)
$6 Coyote Point Park vehicle entrance fee
Members always receive free admission. Learn more about membership or become a member today! Plus, admission fees can be applied towards membership only on the same day as your visit.
Discounts: If you would like use a discount for your admission, please complete and submit this form. You will be contacted to complete your transaction. If your discount is not listed as an option, please call 650-342-7755 or email [email protected].
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Indigenous Peoples’ Day (formerly known as Columbus Day)
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- New Year's Day
Parking & Vehicle Entrance Fee
The vehicle entrance fee for parking in Coyote Point Recreation Area is $6 per car. There is an electronic pay station that accepts credit cards and cash (does not give change). Members receive free entrance and parking while visiting CuriOdyssey when they present a current membership card and valid parking pass to the ranger at the gatehouse, and then display the parking pass on their dashboard. This member benefit is valid only during CuriOdyssey's open hours.
Some of our amenities have been modified in response to the Covid-19 pandemic, including:
Restrooms: Please use the county park facilities before your visit. Only CuriOdyssey's outdoor restrooms will be available.
Water Fountains: Drinking fountains are closed. You may bring your water bottle and refill it in The CuriOdyssey Shop (one family in the gift shop at a time). We recommend only bringing drinks in with you. The CuriOdyssey Shop will be selling limited snacks and bottled water.
If you would like use a discount for your admission, please complete and submit this form. You will be contacted to complete your transaction. If your discount is not listed as an option, please call 650-342-7755 or email [email protected]. Please contact us at least one week before your planned visit date.
No group discounts available at this time. For all other discounts, please contact CuriOdyssey.
Teachers: Teachers are always free with a valid Teacher ID.
Military Discount: 50% off regular admission to military families (with ID).
Museums For All: Reduced admission for qualifying families. Examples of qualifying programs include EBT, SNAP, WIC and more.
KQED/KTEH Discount: 10% off regular adult admission (with ID).
Reciprocal Admission Program: CuriOdyssey is part of the international ASTC and AZA reciprocal programs. If you have a current membership at an AZA or ASTC facility, please call ahead to confirm reciprocity. Member card and photo I.D. required.