PLAN YOUR VISIT
Welcome to CuriOdyssey
CuriOdyssey's Outdoor Museum & Zoo is open!
We are doing our utmost available to create a safe environment and have new guidelines for visitors.
- During the daytime, only CuriOdyssey's outdoor zoo is open, and outdoor exhibits Illusions and The Nature of Patterns. No hands-on exhibits are available. During Autumn Nights, visitors will experience the gardens with music, lighting, wildlife enrichment and special exhibits.
- We are limiting the number of people on our premises to ensure everyone can meet social distancing guidelines.
- Please reserve tickets in advance online. Drop-ins are welcome 15 minutes after each hour. There may be a wait.
- We recommend non-members to purchase tickets online in advance.
- CuriOdyssey members still enjoy free admission. However, we recommend members reserve an arrival time in advance. Sign in to the website before purchasing to enjoy member rates.
- CCM members: to reserve tickets to visit, please email us or call 650-342-7755 during open hours.
- All guests ages 5 and older are required to wear a mask that covers nose and mouth during the visit.
- Guests will be asked to follow a one-way path. You may loop around the one-way path through the facility more than once during your allotted time slot. Once you have entered CuriOdyssey, there is no time limit; you can opt to stay until close at 5:30pm.
- Family groups are asked to stay together and remain six feet from others.
- Outdoor restrooms are open.
GUEST SAFETY REQUIREMENTS
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we developed a Guest Code of Conduct to keep everyone as safe as possible. To learn more about our safety measures, please see the FAQ.
- If you, or anyone in your party, is feeling sick on the day of your visit, please stay home. Contact us to reschedule your ticket to another date
- Bring face masks or face coverings for all people ages 5 and older and wear the masks or coverings over nose and mouth during your visit.
- Wash your hands and/or visit our hand sanitizing stations before you enter and frequently throughout your visit.
- Please maintain a physical distance of six feet from staff members and guests who are not with your group.
- Please follow our posted capacity limit.
- Purchase or reserve your tickets online before your visit. Bring the tickets with you – either on paper or on your smartphone. Drop-in guests are welcome 15 minutes after the hour. Due to capacity, there may be a wait to enter for drop-in members and guests. There are limited restrooms and seating.
- Please follow the one-way path and help your kids follow it, too.
- You may follow the loop through the facility as much as you wish.
- Still curious? Review our frequently asked questions.
Hours | Tickets | Location | Parking | Accessibility | Amenities | Animal Policy | Discounts
Wednesday – Thursday, Sunday, 10am – 5:30pm with reserved ticketing only. The last entrance and the front gates close at 5pm. Last exit is at 5:30pm.
On Friday & Saturday in October, hours are 10am - 4:30pm, last ticket slot is at 3pm. We re-open at 5:30pm for Autumn Nights.
CLOSED MONDAY AND TUESDAY
Members always receive free admission.
Learn more about membership or become a member today!
Same day online ticket sales end at 4:15pm.
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Indigenous Peoples' Day
- Columbus Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- New Year's Day
$15.95 Adults (18–61 years)
$12.95 Children (18 months–17 years)
$12.95 Students (with ID)
$12.95 Seniors (62+ years)
FREE Infants (0–17 months)
$6 Coyote Point Park vehicle entrance fee
Members always receive free admission. Learn more about membership or become a member today! Plus, admission fees can be applied towards membership only on the same day as your visit.
Discounts: If you would like use a discount for your admission, please complete and submit this form. You will be contacted to complete your transaction. If your discount is not listed as an option, please call 650-342-7755 or email [email protected].
Parking & Vehicle Entrance Fee
The vehicle entrance fee for parking in Coyote Point Recreation Area is $6 per car. There is an electronic pay station that accepts credit cards and cash (does not give change). Members receive free entrance and parking while visiting CuriOdyssey when they present a current membership card and valid parking pass to the ranger at the gatehouse, and then display the parking pass on their dashboard. This member benefit is valid only during CuriOdyssey's open hours.
Some of our amenities have been modified in response to the Covid-19 pandemic, including:
Restrooms: Please use the county park facilities before your visit. Only CuriOdyssey's outdoor restrooms will be available.
Water Fountains: Drinking fountains and water bottle refill station will be closed. We recommend only bringing drinks in with you. The CuriOdyssey Shop will be selling limited snacks and bottled water.
If you would like use a discount for your admission, please complete and submit this form. You will be contacted to complete your transaction. If your discount is not listed as an option, please call 650-342-7755 or email [email protected]. Please contact us at least one week before your planned visit date.
No group discounts available at this time. For all other discounts, please contact CuriOdyssey.
Teachers: Teachers are always free with a valid Teacher ID.
Military Discount: 50% off regular admission to military families (with ID).
Museums For All: Reduced admission for qualifying families. Examples of qualifying programs include EBT, SNAP, WIC and more.
KQED/KTEH Discount: 10% off regular adult admission (with ID).
Reciprocal Admission Program: CuriOdyssey is part of the international ASTC and AZA reciprocal programs. If you have a current membership at an AZA or ASTC facility, please call ahead to confirm reciprocity. Member card and photo I.D. required.