CuriOdyssey is an ideal group destination. Our comfortable size and personal scale provide a safe community atmosphere that encourages exploration and learning. Interactive exhibits, beautiful gardens, amazing live animals, and high-quality public programs combine to provide an unforgettable experience.
We offer discounted admission for groups of 10 or more, with advance registration and payment. The group rate is available only to school and organized groups Wednesday – Friday. All fees collected fewer than 30 days prior to your visit will be at the regular admission rates.
CuriOdyssey is a non-profit and relies on program fees and contributed support to provide care for our animals and give the super power of science to the next generation of critical thinkers.
Group Admission Rates:
- Adults (18–61 years): $13.50
- Children (18 months–17 years): $9.50
- Students (with school ID): $9.50
- Seniors (62+ years): $9.50
- Infants (0–17 months): Free
To receive the group admission fee rate you must make your reservation at least 30 days in advance and pre-pay your fees. All reservations will require a 20% deposit of the total due with the balance due 30 days prior to the confirmed visit date.
Reservations made with fewer than 30 days pay the regular admission rate due on the day you arrive.
For more information, please use our Self-Guided Visit Registration Form. Once submitted, a CuriOdyssey staff person will follow-up with your reservation request within three business days.
To have manageable and safe group sizes going through CuriOdyssey we have a ratio of maximum student to adult ratio.
- For children ages 3-5 years: 3 children per adult
- Children ages 6-10 years: 5 children per adult
- Children ages 11+ years: 6 children per adult
To reduce the risk and spread of COVID-19 we’ve established some health and safety protocols specifically for groups visiting CuriOdyssey. See the following section to learn how we are working to keep everyone safe.
COVID-19 Health & Safety Guidelines for School/Group Visitors
To ensure the health and safety of all visitors, staff and volunteers at CuriOdyssey, we follow the guidelines established by the San Mateo County and California State Health Departments and the CDC. During your visit, please share the following guidelines with everyone in your group visit. We rely on the compliance of everyone to stop the spread and reduce the risk of contracting COVID-19.
- Group sizes are limited within CuriOdyssey to ensure proper physical distancing can occur.
- Masks are required to be worn covering the nose and mouth at all times for all visitors ages 2 years and older.
- Maintain a minimum of 3 feet physical distance individuals within a chaperoned group, and 6 feet between each chaperoned group.
- So that masks can remain in place throughout your visit, there currently is no eating or drinking while exploring the exhibits and zoo. You are encouraged to plan your snack or lunch within the Coyote Point Recreation Area at one of the picnic areas.
- There is a one-way loop pathway to follow within CuriOdyssey to view the exhibits and animals. You may repeat the loop more than once during your allotted time slot.
- We encourage proper handwashing before and after your visit. In addition, we have hand sanitizer throughout the facility. We recommend hand sanitizing after contact with high-touch surfaces.
Have questions? Review our frequently asked questions.