PLAN YOUR VISIT
Policies and FAQ
Tips and FAQ to make the most of your experience
Daily Hours and What's Open
- CuriOdyssey is open Tuesday through Sunday, 10am to 5pm.
- CuriOdyssey’s indoor and outdoor science exhibit areas, zoo, and shop are open.
- Both the indoor and outdoor restrooms are open.
- You may bring your own food into CuriOdyssey. We have a designated picnic area in the Bay View Grove.
- There is no time limit to your visit. You can stay until we close at 5 pm.
- To learn more about hours, pricing, and parking see our Visitor Info page.
Reserved ticketing recommended
To minimize wait times, we recommend reserving tickets in advance online.
Ticket reservations are not required for members. Please provide a Photo ID and we can get your tickets at the front desk.
Anyone wishing to access tickets using a discount (Discover & Go, Museums for All or others) may purchase onsite only.
Frequently Asked Questions
Explore frequently asked questions about visiting CuriOdyssey.
The following areas of CuriOdyssey are open:
- Indoor science center
- Bay Gallery and Bay View Grove
- CuriOdyssey Shop
- Whooosh! playground
- Indoor and outdoor restrooms
The At Home Science Center is available 24 hours a day.
The Upper Redwood Hall is closed and only available for CuriOdyssey programs and private events.
Yes! The CuriOdyssey Shop is open. We have snacks, hot & cold drinks, toys, souvenirs, plush animals, and more. Check it out the next time you're at CuriOdyssey!
Yes, we currently have animal feeding or presentations every day we are open at 11:00am, 12:00pm, and 1:00pm. Please check the Visitor Information board inside our science center for the daily schedule.
Want to see animals right now? Click here for Animals in Action videos.
Yes. Rideshare drop-off is at the roundabout at the top of the parking area.
Members and guests may park in the Eucalyptus Grove parking lot or the Marina parking lot. If you’ve paid for a daily parking pass from the county park, you may also use this parking pass at the Beach parking lot and the Magic Mountain Playground parking lot.
Picnic tables are located in the Bay View Grove, on the bay side of CuriOdyssey. It is recommended that you wait to eat or drink until you are in the Bay View Grove.
We are happy to help any nursing mother find a private space to breastfeed. Mothers are welcome to breastfeed wherever they feel comfortable throughout the rest of CuriOdyssey.
Yes, one of our outdoor restrooms has a changing table and both of our indoor restrooms have changing tables.
While we recommend all guests reserve tickets online prior to their visit we are happy to welcome walk-up visitors. All tickets are for a specific date and time.
Members, check in when you arrive. Please bring your member card and photo ID with you when you visit.
Guests of member tickets may be purchased online, in person or over the phone. (650) 342-7755
After you sign in, click on the General Admission tab and you will be able to add additional tickets for non-member guests. You will automatically receive the discount that is appropriate for your membership level:
- Family membership - $8.00 discount per ticket for up to four tickets each visit
- Family Plus membership – two free tickets each visit
- Advocate and Inquirer membership – four free tickets each visit
- Innovators Circle and Directors Circle membership – unlimited free tickets each visit
There will be a small credit card fee even for your free admission tickets. To avoid this fee, get your guest tickets in person.
Tickets are available at the door at any time during our operating hours. Discount tickets are not sold in advance. If you have any questions about discount tickets please email [email protected]
See our Health & Safety Information here.