Thanks for your interest in a donation from CuriOdyssey! In order to help you better tailor your requests, please read our donation guidelines:
To whom do we give?
- We donate to organizations that serve children ages 2-10
- We give first priority to organizations that cater to young children, support science education and/or animal welfare
- We primarily give to organizations that are on the San Francisco Peninsula, but we will also consider those in the Bay Area or one that is an AZA/ASTC organization.
- We only provide donations that will be used by families; we do not give passes to teachers so he/ she can bring students
When writing your letter:
- Donation requests must be made in writing either by email or mail
- Please provide a contact name and an address to where a donation should be sent
- List the date of the event
- Describe how the funds raised will be utilized by your organization
- Please make requests at least two months prior to the date of your event. Donations received within 2 months of your event will not be considered.
- We only donate to an organization one time per fiscal year
- Requests are processed once per month, at the end of each month
Donation requests are evaluated on a case-by-case basis, and fulfillment is up to the discretion of CuriOdyssey staff.
Click on the button below to submit your request