REQUEST A DONATION
Thank you for your interest in a donation from CuriOdyssey! We are pleased to offer support to many community organizations and schools each year through donated admission tickets, season passes, or annual passes for fundraising purposes. As we receive many more donation requests than we may fulfill each year, requests must meet specific criteria to be considered. CuriOdyssey is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that relies on its admission revenue to support its operations, education workshops and animal care.
NEW! Donations from CuriOdyssey will be paperless from now on! Make sure to include an email address in your request to ensure you receive your electronic donation.
- Your organization must be a 501(c)(3) non-profit located within the state of California.
- Priority is given to organizations in the San Francisco Peninsula that serve children, support science education and/or animal welfare.
- National organizations must apply using their local chapters information.
- Donation requests must be submitted through the online form.
- Requests must be submitted 6–8 weeks before the scheduled event. Any requests submitted less than six weeks before the event will not be fulfilled.
Donation requests are filled approximately one month prior to the event date.
If we are able to contribute a donation, it will be e-mailed to the address provided. CuriOdyssey will only donate to an organization one time per year. Because of the high volume of requests, we are unable to contact every organization that submits a request.
Requests for donations are evaluated on a case-by-case basis, and fulfillment is up to the discretion of CuriOdyssey staff. Forms received online will receive priority. Requests received through the mail will be considered but may take longer to process.
All donations must be accepted as awarded and have no cash value. These are in-kind donations and are not for resale. CuriOdyssey only provides donations to be used by families, we do not give passes to teachers for class use.