CAMPS & CLASSES
Spring Camps 2023
A Hands-On, Interactive Learning Experience
Looking for a quality experience for your child during their school break? Science of Art and Outdoor Adventures, our Spring Camps for Kindergarteners-4th graders, feature our Animal Ambassadors, engaging science content, and explorations around Coyote Point. We guide and inspire campers to think creatively, be curious and draw on lessons learned through their own science exploration!
Spaces are limited and pre-registration is required.
Science of Art
Time to put the A in STEAM! This camp will explore the crossover of science and art. Campers will work with different media to create pieces inspired by scientific phenomena. Learn about gravity through drop art, harvest clay from the beach for your own sculptures, and draw the animals living in the zoo.
In Outdoor Adventures, campers will explore the many natural habitats of Coyote Point Park. By climbing rocks at the beach, watching birds down at the marsh, and building natural structures in our large fields, campers will have the opportunity to learn about their natural surroundings.
Camp Dates and Fees
|Week 1: March 27 - March 31||Week 2: April 3 - April 7||Time|
|Kinder - 1st (Half Day)||Outdoor Adventures||Science of Art||9:00am - 1:00pm|
|1st - 4th (Full Day)||Science of Art||Outdoor Adventures||9:00am - 4:00pm|
Half Day Camp:
Non Member: $615.00/session
Full Day Camp:
Non Member: $865.00/session
Post-Camp Care: $50.00/session
In an effort to increase financial accessibility, partial scholarships are available for qualifying families. To learn more about our CuriOdyssey Scholarship Program, click here.
Drop Off Window: 8:45 am – 9:00 am
K - 1st Pick Up: 1:00pm
1st - 4th Pick Up Window: 4:00 pm – 4:15 pm
1st - 4th Post-Camp Care: 4:15 pm – 5:00 pm
$50 for Post-Camp Care (Optional)
- We will provide a full refund within 24 hours of registration.
- Cancellations more than 21 days prior to the start of your program will result in a 50% refund of your program fees.
- Cancellations less than 21 days from the start of your program are not eligible for refunds.
- A full refund will be given if CuriOdyssey cancels your program.
- CuriOdyssey cannot provide partial refunds for missed classes and cannot offer a prorated price for partially attended sessions.
- Memberships are non-refundable.
- If you need to transfer sessions, please reach out to the Education Team.
- A $25 transfer fee will be collected per session transfer.
Join the CuriOdyssey Community
1651 Coyote Point Drive
San Mateo, CA 94401
Ohlone Land Acknowledgement
CuriOdyssey is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, Tax ID 94-1262434