STEM NETWORKING EVENT
Third Thursday networking is back!
UPDATE 3/15: Due to damage sustained by the storm on March 14, CuriOdyssey is closed to the public until further notice. Unfortunately, this means that our Third Thursday event has been postponed. Please stay tuned for information about our rescheduled date! Thank you for your understanding. Learn more on our blog.
Come join us at our new time from 5:30pm - 7:30pm, and enjoy a private museum experience while you expand your network.
The Future is Green
Exploring perspectives, activism, and change in the environmental justice space
At our March Third Thursday, we'll learn from, get inspired by, and champion Bay Area organizations that work in the environmental justice space. The evening will include a panel discussion, with plenty of time to meet and connect in an informal setting. Whether you're a current practitioner or someone curious about learning more, all are welcome to attend.
- Jamie Chan, PhD and Director of Programs and Partnerships at Gardens of Golden Gate Park
- Aurora Cortes, SF Bay Area Regional Coordinator of Latino Outdoors
- Tonaka Kendrick, Director of Volunteer Engagement at CuriOdyssey
- Rubie Macaraeg, Expanded Learning and Community Partnerships Coordinator at San Mateo Office of Education
- Dr. Kate Sulzner, Director of Animal Health & Conservation at CuriOdyssey
Free registration via Eventbrite.com
Join the CuriOdyssey Community
1651 Coyote Point Drive
San Mateo, CA 94401
Ohlone Land Acknowledgement
CuriOdyssey is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, Tax ID 94-1262434