Guest Services Associate (Full-time)
The Museum Guest Service Associate position is a 40 hours a week position CuriOdyssey, a science and wildlife center located in the Coyote Point Park in San Mateo. This position pays $13.75 an hour with benefits. We are looking for an enthusiastic, customer service driven individual for our admissions front desk. They must be able to represent our business professionally while projecting an upbeat demeanor. A good communicator with a genuine desire to provide excellent customer service is essential. You will work with a team, but sometimes work independently for the duration of the shift with limited supervision. Weekends and some holidays are required.
This role is path to a career in guest services and an opportunity to work at a mission-based non-profit organization
Museum Hours: 10 am–5 pm, Tuesday–Sunday
Closed on Monday but open during Federal holidays.
- Perform the daily open and closing procedures consistently
- Ring up all transactions correctly using the POS system
- Selling admission tickets and museum memberships
- Assist in the Gift Shop and with some evening weekend events
- Answering questions about the museum and county park
- Light housekeeping duties