Guest Services Associate (Part-time)
We are looking for an enthusiastic, customer service driven individual for our front desk/admissions that must be able to represent our business professionally while projecting an upbeat demeanor and with a sense of urgency. A good communicator with a genuine desire to provide excellent customer service is essential. You will work independently for the duration of the shift with limited supervision. During the summer we are very busy with summer camp and school groups, so we need someone that can deal with a hectic summer!
This position is from 8-16 hours per week, with an open availability focusing on the weekdays with some weekends. Additional hours may be available during the summer. We plan to hire people before the end of May.
Museum Hours: 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Tuesday- Sunday
Monday closed but open during Federal Holidays.
- Perform the daily open and closing procedures consistently
- Be knowledgeable on Excel and Word
- Be able to work with a sense of urgency
- Ring up all transactions correctly using the POS system
- Answer museum questions, and selling tickets & memberships
- Assist with the Gift Shop and Events
- Communicate needs to the manager throughout the day
- Perform other duties as required by the guest services manager or other managers.